As a criminal psychopath implanted with CIA agent Ryan Reynold’s memories, Costner delivers his most energetic performance since Silverado. Kevin Costner’s newest bid for Liam Neeson--style late-career action significance proves to be one of his most solid. He’s the central figure in “Criminal,” a mind-meld espionage yarn featuring the 61-year-old as Jerico, a violent psychopath implanted with a dead CIA spy’s valuable memories.
The Nice Guys is the latest movie from Russell Crowe, a buddy movie where he shares the screen with Ryan Gosling. The typical movie where two guys, very different, end sharing a vision of the world. Holland March (Gosling) and Jackson Healy (Crowe) are tracking down the same missing girl, but when things go terribly awry, the mismatched, fumbling pair are forced to work together.
There are few film franchises with as many fascinating and fun villains as James Bond, from Auric Goldfinger to Ernst Stavro Blofeld to Red Grant to Alec Trevelyan and on, and the 24th Bond film Spectre is no different. In it, Christoph Waltz plays Franz Oberhauser, a mysterious man with a mysterious connection to 007 himself. The two-time Oscar winner was very uncomfortable with some of the questions bu the chat a lot about his passion for the Opera, .....
The story tells the tale of Dr. Bennet Omalu, the neuropathologist and Nigerian immigrant that forever changed the game of American Football. In 2002, Omalu performed an autopsy on Mike Webster, one of the Pittsburgh Steelers' most famous players. In the years before he died, Webster had struggled with mental illness and fallen into financial ruin.
Without a doubt Benicio del Toro is one of the best actors in Hollywood, and it happens to be also a proud Latino. The Oscar winning actor was born in Santurce, Puerto Rico in 1967 to lawyer parents, and moved to Pennsylvania when he was 12. In 2000 he played a police officer in Steven Soderbergh’s Traffic, for which he won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe and a Bafta. He has also starred in The Usual Suspects, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Che. In his latest film, Sicario he plays Alejandro, a former prosecutor turned CIA collaborator.
More Articles ...
- Anne Hathaway: "I do have very good friends from Spain who introduced me to the culture and the soccer passion. I watch every match with them. My Spanish words are not the ones you want to recite" (laughs).
- Meryl Streep: "I think one of the best Spanish authors was Lorca. I would love to play one of the characters in any of his plays."
- Mark Wahlberg: "Yes, I do a little (speak Spanish). I tried to help kids from the streets with a difficult background and many of them are Latinos. I like to think that I speak a little".
- Chris Pratt: "I don’t fly planes, I don’t know how to do furniture and yes I do speak Spanish"
- Quentin Trantino: "I know some Spanish, but I can't really speak it too well, my Russian is better"