Enhance with the autumnal colors of the great cinematographer Vittorio Storaro, the story has an intricately plotted screenplay and a beguiling jazz soundtrack.
The so-called Tom Cruise of Brazil spoke with us about his fascination with Cervantes, with Don Quixote. You may recognize Rodrigo Santoro from his roles in movies like Love Actually, 300, What To Expect When You’re Expecting, and Che, among others. The Brazilian-born international talent has a range of films under his belt, from comedy to drama, action to foreign. His latest subtitled flick has the 43-year-old actor playing Jesus, the more challenging role of his career.
As a criminal psychopath implanted with CIA agent Ryan Reynold’s memories, Costner delivers his most energetic performance since Silverado. Kevin Costner’s newest bid for Liam Neeson--style late-career action significance proves to be one of his most solid. He’s the central figure in “Criminal,” a mind-meld espionage yarn featuring the 61-year-old as Jerico, a violent psychopath implanted with a dead CIA spy’s valuable memories.
The Nice Guys is the latest movie from Russell Crowe, a buddy movie where he shares the screen with Ryan Gosling. The typical movie where two guys, very different, end sharing a vision of the world. Holland March (Gosling) and Jackson Healy (Crowe) are tracking down the same missing girl, but when things go terribly awry, the mismatched, fumbling pair are forced to work together.
There are few film franchises with as many fascinating and fun villains as James Bond, from Auric Goldfinger to Ernst Stavro Blofeld to Red Grant to Alec Trevelyan and on, and the 24th Bond film Spectre is no different. In it, Christoph Waltz plays Franz Oberhauser, a mysterious man with a mysterious connection to 007 himself. The two-time Oscar winner was very uncomfortable with some of the questions bu the chat a lot about his passion for the Opera, .....
More Articles ...
- Will Smith. He’s done it in Ali, in The Pursuit of Happiness and now in Concussion.
- Benicio del Toro: "But of course. I’m from Puerto Rico and I feel Latino. It’s my culture, my identity, I do speak Spanish and I embrace who I am"
- Anne Hathaway: "I do have very good friends from Spain who introduced me to the culture and the soccer passion. I watch every match with them. My Spanish words are not the ones you want to recite" (laughs).
- Meryl Streep: "I think one of the best Spanish authors was Lorca. I would love to play one of the characters in any of his plays."
- Mark Wahlberg: "Yes, I do a little (speak Spanish). I tried to help kids from the streets with a difficult background and many of them are Latinos. I like to think that I speak a little".